|Donating to camp - You can help!
There are many ways you can help!!
DONATING REAL GOODS
Camp Director Todd Williams has created this "Wish List" of items that are needed at camp... can you help? Prioritized items are in bold. Contact Robin if you are able to donate any of the following...
- Lumber for various projects around camp (benches, re-building the opening campfire stage, railing for the Shenandoah stairs)
- Camping equipment (Tents, backpacks, etc..)
- Gardening equipment (Shovels, garden rakes, seeds)
- Chicken and rabbit related equipment
- Sports equipment
- Arts & Crafts Supplies
- Archery Equipment
- Rocketry Supplies
- Science Equipment (Microscopes, Metric rulers, Guidebooks)
- Ropes course
- New furniture for staff lounge (couches, TV, chairs)
- Clocks for staff lounge and dining hall
- Doublewide Child's Bike Trailer (will be used to transport stuff at camp)
- Garden Carts (http://www.truevalue.com item #120804
- Mountain bikes and ANSI certified bike helmets for new activity
- Solar lights for paths at night
- Canoes and paddles
- Books (ones that could be read out loud to 8-11 year olds or shorter stories for teens that could be read in one sitting)
DONATING TIME TO VOLUNTEER
Any adult interested in contributing their skills to Hidden Valley is welcome to inquire. you could work directly with campers or behind the scenes. All volunteers must complete a volunteer application and submit to a criminal background check and sex offender background check before arriving on camp property.
DONATING MONEY TO SUPPORT CAMPERSHIPS
Camperships and charitable contributions can help send a child to camp who may not otherwise be able to attend, or you can designate your funds to equipment and infrastructure . . . Contact us to see how you can help! As a 501(c)(3)organization, your contributions are tax deductible. Call or e-mail us for our tax id#.